Natalia & Abraham Wedding Nov 20 2010

It's Sunday evening, Abe & I get to 5:30pm mass at Our Lady of Refuge and I'm stressing about wedding planning.  Mass has already started mind you and I'm worrying about my Wedding Dress. I Turn to Abe and say "I just want everything to be perfect." Abe turns to me and with a soft whisper says "Honey, It is going to be perfect, as long as at the end of the day I'm your Husband and you're my Wife." 
 Abe and Natalia are such an inspirational couple. Natalia a teacher and Abe a former Red Socks player, they are a divine pair. I couldn't help taking a few lines from their wedding blog. There is so much love in the air one cannot help feeling a sensation of complete bliss around these two.  
We shot the ceremony at Saint Martin and the reception at Mount St. Mary's College where Natalia is continuing her education.




Nothing makes sense when you're not here
As if my whole world disappears
Without you what's the point of it

A Simple Man and a Simple Women.